Saturday 8 April 2017

Sunflower in my creations...

Today I would like to do a tour through my quilling works, since 2014 till now, and to show you my sunflowers that had a special place in my heart.

My first quilled sunflowers was an jewelry set follows by others...

 

The next one I made it last year...


 The first model of sunflower inspired me to make a big flower and try to put it in a frame, that I gave to my sister in law as gift :)



A card for my husband....


A jewelry box...


And others frames...






 

The last one :)





2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful work Maria... it is inspiring how many different ways you have quilled the same flower. Best wishes from Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks, dear Kelly! 💕 Hugs from Romania! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Wedding frame decoration