Wednesday 5 April 2017

Some of my stitched/embroidered stuff...

Dear followers and visitors,

Today I would like to show you some of my stitched/embroidered stuff on which I worked hard but with much love and passion, as in quilling...
I will put the works in order of their appearance :)

In Romania we have a beautiful traditional (folk) costumes, the blouse is call "ie" and my first "ie" is a simple one, with black stitches embroidery...



After I finished this piece (took me two months to finish it) I get courage and I dared to try something new - a full embroidery piece (it's a frame actually, call "goblen" in Romanian). I always love poppies so my choice was a poppies picture that I ordered on internet (it came with diagram and threads). I worked almost a year on it...



My daughter ask me to sew a blouse for her with the colors chosen by her. Again, I worked a lot of it, but the result was extraordinary...




And my current work in this topic is a new "goblen" that I started in September, last year and I almost finished it :)




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wedding frame decoration